2012 will forever be known, to me, as the year that I became a mama.
And as I sit here, staring into L’s big, green, nearly-seven-month-old eyes, I can’t think of a better way to sum up my year, my 2012 than the word grateful.
I’m so much in love with my life as 2013 knocks on my doorstep, and I’m anxious for the adventures ahead.
A few things I’m looking forward to in 2013:
– Finishing my M.A. in English Literature.
– Beginning my studies towards my M.A. in Secondary Education + Teaching Certification.
– Celebrating more milestones with L as he approaches his very first birthday, a party that I can’t wait to plan and an occasion that I can’t wait to celebrate.
– Working each and every day with my husband to make our marriage stronger, more loving, more fulfilling, just more.
– Dreaming about more little baby shoes and tiny onesies and coos and gurgles…someday.
Here’s to you, 2012. And 2013? I’m ready to rock out this new year. So bring it.