Have you ever desired for life to remain exactly the same, yet yearned, simultaneously, for more? For some addition, or, on rarer days, a teensy bit of multiplication? My oldest son is now seven years old, a fact that makes me shudder and lift my praise hands, two opposite reactions that, I’m willing to bet, […]
Are you looking for something inspiring that I shared on Instagram?
- Watch Sara on Keloland Living!
- Read the What Sara Said Blog
- Sign Up for the What Sara Said Newsletter!
- Read Caroline Donofrino’s Post on A Cup of Jo: “10 Surprising Things I Learned While Writing a Book”
- What’s YOUR Enneagram Type? Take The Quiz
- Access EXCLUSIVE Freebies!
- Learn More About Sara
- Work With Sara
- Connect With What Sara Said on Facebook
Want access to EXCLUSIVE and ENCOURAGING tips + freebies to help you share your story?
created just for you
Sign Up for my Monthly Newsletter Below + I'll Send 6 Writing Prompts to Share Your Unique Stories to Your Inbox!
What Are You Waiting For? I'm Cheering You On!
Nearly six years ago, I wrote this to Lionel, our oldest son, on the eve of what I’ve commonly referred to as my Big Girl Job: I know that even as I begin this new adventure tomorrow that I’ll be a little bit heartsick for my days with my Sweet Boy. And I think that’s […]
A few weeks ago, I shared on Instagram that I had completed an Enneagram assessment online, and that it revealed that I was a Type One. Here’s a brief summary of a Type One, as taken from the website above, where I completed my first quiz: People of this personality type are essentially looking to […]